SF Stellar™ combines high tiller density which aids persistence, with its exceptional quality which helps drive animal production. SF Stellar™’s extremely low aftermath heading contributes to its summer performance. Its superb quality ensures its suitability for all high production farming systems.
- Fine leaved, very high tiller density
- Exceptionally low aftermath heading (AMH)
- Diploid strength with tetraploid quality
- Traditional persistent type
- Bred with broad disease tolerance
Features strong performance over the growing seasons of spring through autumn, while providing excellent quality during this crucial time.
All stock types.
LE or AR1
+ 8 days
“We’re always trying to increase our production by using new varieties rather than straight ryegrass and clover mixes. Persistence is a big problem here with ryegrass paddocks.”