SF Jeronimo is a highly winter active prairie grass with a broad fit for pasture systems where rotational grazing is used . It is from Seed Force’s extensive perennial grass research and development programme and was bred from a New Zealand selection.
Utilise SF Jeronimo’s benefits as a grass component in lucerne/grass mixes or as a companion grass species in permanent pasture mixes to help provide a balanced and resilient pasture sward. Highly palatable and productive, SF Jeronimo is suited to all livestock types.
- Bred from New Zealand selection
- High palatability and quality
- Suited to permanent pasture mixes under rotational grazing
- Winter activity and heat tolerant
- Ideal grass companion for legumes, herbs and lucerne mixes
Features good performance over the key growing seasons with high winter production.
All stock types.
as main grass component in legume/herb mix.
as companion grass component in permanent pasture mixes.
as grass component in lucerne mixes.