SF Greenly II
SF Greenly ll cocksfoot is a robust, fine leaved and upright cocksfoot that produces well in a range of environments. Its soft leaves have less tendency to clump than traditional varieties. SF Greenly ll can provide substantial yields of quality forage in environments when other pasture species tend to struggle. New breeding helps ensure palatability and productivity. An ideal companion to any perennial ryegrass pasture to help build resilience (reduce rate of perennial ryegrass to accommodate).
- New breeding = soft leaved variety
- Upright growth compatible with legumes
- Bred for quick establishment
- Performance in New Zealand conditions
- Ideally planted with SF Rosabrook/SF Narrikup subterranean clovers
- Include in perennial ryegrass mixes to help build resilience and persistence
Option for summer dry regions, performs over warmer months.
All types, especially sheep, can be set stocked.
as main grass component of mix with compatible legumes such as subterranean clover or lucerne.
as secondary grass component of permanent pasture mix.
“Even when water IS available through the irrigation scheme, I will still be planting SF Greenly II for its superior palatability and performance.”