Utilise SF G2’s benefits where traditional globe turnips have been used successfully in on-farm rotations. SF G2 is the turnip farmers should turn to when looking for a true winter hardy globe turnip.
- Round traditional globe turnip for winter use
- Diploid, green-skinned, white-fleshed turnip
- Latest globe type, new breeding
- Perfect for rotations breaking in new country
- Replacement for Green Globe
- Quality turnip that holds on well in cool climates
SF G2 is a later maturing turnip (110+ days), planted in summer/ early autumn for winter feed.
All stock types.