SF Boston is later flowering (at least 4 weeks later than Tonic). It can extend the period of productive growth in the summer period significantly. SF Boston is suitable for both rotational grazing and set stocking.
- Deep rooted perennial herb with the ability to access minerals from deep in the soil profile
- Remains vegetative longer into the summer months due to late flowering
- Drought and cold tolerant
- Small seed size allowing low sowing rate
- Erect type with broad leaves and dark green in colour
- Rapid to establish
SF Boston can extend the period of productive growth in the summer period significantly because of its late flowering (at least 4 weeks later than Tonic), remaining vegetative longer into the summer.
All stock types.
in a pasture mix or sow with clovers as a specialist crop.
“It’s definitely going to up our performance, there’s no question about it.”