- Round traditional globe turnip for winter use
- Diploid, green-skinned, white-fleshed turnip
- Latest globe type, new breeding
- Perfect for rotations breaking in new country
- Replacement for Green Globe
- Quality turnip that holds on well in cool climates
Utilise SF G2’s benefits where traditional globe turnips have been used successfully in on-farm rotations.
SF G2 is the turnip farmers should turn to when looking for a true winter hardy globe turnip.
SF G2 is a later maturing turnip (110+ days), planted in summer/early autumn for winter feed.
All stock .
800g – 1.5 kg/ha.
SF G2 leaf, bulb and total dry matter production compared with Green Globe turnip
Average of seven trials, nationwide (measured Summer 2009 - Summer 2011)