Diploid Perennial Ryegrass
SF Stellar offers the latest in breeding technology, combining high tiller density which aids persistence, with its exceptional quality which helps drive animal production.
SF Stellar's extremely low aftermath heading contributes to its summer performance. Its superb quality ensures its suitability for all high production farming systems.
- Fine leaved, very high tiller density
- Exceptionally low aftermath heading (AMH)
- Diploid strength with tetraploid quality
- Traditional persistent type
- Bred with broad disease tolerance
LE or AR1
All stock types
18 - 25 kg/ha
Features strong performance over the growing seasons of spring through autumn, while providing excellent quality during this crucial time.